‘..I .thought that one of the successes of Prime Minister Trudeau was that he was the unifier.’
The Daily Caller, , DC Exclusives - Freelance, Donald Trump, equal pay, Hertiage Partner, Indigenous Peoples, Justin Trudeau, Paris climate Accord, united nations, World, 0
‘There is no country on the planet that can walk away from the challenge and the reality of climate...
- LeBron James Targets Trump, Claims He Has Disgraced The Presidency
- MSNBC Contributor Compares Alabama Senate Candidates To Ku Klux Klan [VIDEO]
- Trump’s Exec Order On North Korea Is A Big Step That Should Have Been Taken Years Ago
- London Residents Already Hate The City’s Decision To Ban Uber
- CCW Weekend: Dealing With Lethal Threats Of Domestic Violence